Samson Inc believes in keeping your confidential information confidential. With this in mind, we have adopted this Online Privacy Statement. By using this Website, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Statement. If you do not, please do not use the Website. This Statement addresses:
You must be 13 years of age or older to submit personal information to us, including to register or place an order on the Website or participate in one of our online promotions. Please see our Terms and Policies for additional information regarding the use of this Website.
We only collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (1) register; (2) place an order; (3) complete a survey; (4) participate in one of our promotions; (5) sign up fith US, or other brand loyalty membership; or (6) contact us. The personal information we collect from you may include your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, password and payment information. We may also combine the information you provide to us with information we receive from third parties, such as address update services.
We encourage you to register when shopping at our Website, however it is not required. Our registration requires users to give us contact information (such as name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and password). You must be 13 years of age or older to register.Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you supply on the registration form will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order or to answer your questions. In addition, unless you choose to opt-out, it will be used to send you e-mail updates about upcoming sales, contests, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all use of the Website accessed through it. If you would like, you can also fill out a customer profile. While it is not required, information obtained from the customer profile questions helps us to learn more about our customers and is used to improve our customers’ shopping experience with us.
Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- to process your orders, to contact you concerning the status of an order, to answer any of your questions, or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- To contact you about upcoming Samson Inc sales, promotions, and product information;
- To allow you to participate in contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about our site visitors and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To address problems with the Website, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Website and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners; and
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of information collection.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To carefully selected third party partners, so that they may inform you of offers, promotions and services.
- SamsonUsa.com, Inc. will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with your purchases on this Website, and it may use your data for payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and also for marketing and promotional material distribution for the Samson Inc family of companies.
- To our Website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our Website or conducting Samson Inc business, so long as those outside parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- To comply with the law, to respond to governmental inquiries or requests, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- To a third party advertising partner and its service providers. The information we disclose may include your transactional information with us. Our advertising partner makes the data we provide anonymous and does not use your personal information such as your name, address, email address, etc., in order to deliver advertising to you that is tailored to your interests.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily upload or submit for posting to the Website becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. It is in violation of the Website’s Terms and Conditions for you to post any content that requests personally identifiable information.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets.
Updating of Information
In order to change or modify